FOR ADVANCED - SPAIN.
Don’t waste time searching for good waves. With us you will surf the best waves for the day no matter where they are located in the island. Bring your own material.
The Surfaris are for advanced experienced surfers… If you think you are ready to surf in shallow reef breaks… this is the level for you…
Bring your own gear, it is not included.
You’ll be guided by the knowledge acquired by our team for the past 20 years surfing all around the world. Our expert guides will take you to the best waves of the day… no mater where they are on the isle. They will tell you all about the spots: how to get in and out, the currents, type of wave, etc.
They’ll join you surfing and help you to choose the waves appropriate for you to improve your skills. You’ll learn how to “behave” in the water, respecting the locals, knowing the priority rule and learning how to avoid conflicts which undoubtedly will be useful in future surf trips anywhere in the world.
We also organize surf trips including transportation (by ferry) to “La Graciosa” and “Isla dos Lobos”
...May your surf trips in Lanzarote be unforgettable!!!
- 7 nights free in our residential academy Famara
- Transportation to Famara beach and la Santa
- 5 days of "Surfaris Classes" from 10 to 15hr
- Extra light epoxy material, green lycra and neoprene
- Surfaris 2/3/4 per week to la Santa. Depending on sea conditions will decide whether to stay on the beach or go to Santa (Monday to Friday)
- Photos / 2 weekly video analysis, bug fixes, drills, how to make a spoon, etc ...
- Lessons and visual corrections
- We will teach you to repair your tables with resin and other materials
- Level 3 Diploma
- Free surf material (Famara Beach) from Monday to Friday and Saturdays from 10:30 to 13:30 hr
- Qualified (BSA) instructors and lifeguards
- Tourist Information
You can start the surfcamp any day of the week
** If you want a private room for your group or come with your partner, just request it in advance, do not charge extra for a private room at the surf academy.
Note: The bay of Santa is a wave of "easy access" and although not essential, we recommend bringing neoprene shoes to avoid small cuts
Camp locaton: Playa Famara - Lanzarote - Spain
You can also come with a friend who doesn't want to surf or participate in any sport activities. Your friend joins you during surf school days and simply enjoys the beach every day in full confort, participating with you in all the extra camp activities.
Companion package includes:
- Lunch on the beach (surf school days)
- Internet access (email)
- Iinformation file about Lanzarote